William Henry “Bill” Gates III is one of the richest men alive and the owner of the world’s largest software companies. As an inventor, programmer and a business magnet, his name is the first thing that comes to mind when we talk about the multi successful company Microsoft.
Here are some interesting facts about Bill Gates :
1. He told his University professors he would be a millionaire by the age of 30. And at the age of 31 he became a billionaire.
2. He dropped out of Harvard University.
3. His main influence was John D. Rockefeller.
4. The very first program he developed was a computer tic-tac-toe game.
5. In his spare time he plays golf, bridge and tennis.
6. His SAT score was 1590 from a total of 1600.
7. It was estimated that in 2011 his personal fortune reached $59 billion.
8. Every second Bill Gates earns about $250.
9. He’s the chairman of Microsoft, which has a total of 97, 000 employees according to a 2013 counting.
10. He was arrested in 1977 for driving without a license and running over a stop sign.
[Advertising]Faster Thinking - Speed up your brain