Hello People ! today i take some note about Reac-Native Login by twitter. Follow these step.
We done ! :)
- Create an app on https://apps.twitter.com to get API keys , Remember : You can put any valid URL as the callback url, but that's requite , can't leave it blank.
- Open Xcode and “Linking” follow this instructions [linking]
- Install module “react-native-simple-auth” to your react-project (https://github.com/adamjmcgrath/react-native-simple-auth).
- Set up deep linking for your Android and iOS application, instructions on the [react-native website]
- Add the deep link scheme for the callback (Your App Name, eg
testapp) to your
- Add the deep link scheme for the callback to your iOS app, eg https://dev.twitter.com/cards/mobile/url-schemes (Due to A Facebook bug, this should always be the top one in the list)
- Back to react-native projec !